Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Why I Joined Ardyss International











I joined this business because I totally believe in the products and I believe in the compensation plan. When I saw the Body Magic in action for myself, it was a no brainer on what I needed to do. So I did it and here I am. Building a team with Ardyss is especially important, depending on your goals for the business. We are moving steadfast at building our team. Doing this will create for us residual income, and retirement income. This is super important to me because I WANT OUT OF CORPORATE!!!!!!! However, there are plenty of distributors that focus on product only and that's fine. The good part is you get to decide your niche. But in building teams there are people like you and me that are making 20k-40k a month. I mentioned before, that the popular Stormy Wellington made 87k last month which validates for us all the unlimited possibilities. Once you pay the one time start up of $299, there is no inventory to keep, you have a free online store, and over $500 in proven product that sells itself. With this company the sky is the limit. Begin your journey with me and my team. You'll be glad you did. We are looking for distributors across the U.S. so join us today. Contact us for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bookmark and Share